- Assistant Researcher
- Institute of Computer Software, Nanjing University
- Room 812, Computer Science and Technology Building
- jingwei.xu.nju (at) gmail dot com
- Data Mining
- Recommender Systems
“HoORaYs: High-order Optimization of Rating Distance for Recommender Systems” ,
in Proceedings of the 23rd ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
“RaPare: A Generic Strategy for Cold-Start Rating Prediction Problem”,
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
“Ice-Breaking: Mitigating Cold-Start Recommendation Problem by Rating
in Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth International Joint Conference on
Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina, July
“FTrack: Infrastructure-free floor localization via mobile phone sensing”,
in 2012 IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, Lugano, Switzerland, March 19-23, 2012
- KDD2017 Student Travel Awards
- PC Member for: ASONAM 2016-2017, CIKM 2017 (Short papers), AAAI 2018, PAKDD 2018
- [WSNs based Human Activity Recognition System]
- A real-time AR system that built in Department of Computer Science & Technology, Nanjing University.
- The proof that the derivative of Eq. (12) is Lipschitz continuous in our TKDE submission.
- Another implimentation for our KDD paper.