Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
163# Xianlin Road, Nanjing 210023, Jiangsu, China
Computer Building 819
- Congratulations on Cong LI's APSEC'18 paper: "ELEGANT: Towards Effective Location of Fragmentation-Induced Compatibility Issues for Android Apps"!
- Shengtao Yue is granted "NJU CS Nominated Outstanding Master's Thesis Award" for his thesis titled “Android Application Repackaging Detection Based on Runtime Graphical User Interface“.
- Congratulations on Shengtao Yue's ICSME'18 paper: "RegionDroid: A Tool for Detecting Android Application Repackaging Based on Runtime UI Region Features"!(Pre-print Version)
- New paper "LESDroid - A Tool for Detecting Exported Service Leaks of Android Applications" is accepted to ICPC'18!(Pre-print Version)
- Congratulations on Tianheng Wu's Compsac'18 paper:"CARMUS: Towards a General Framework for Continuous Activity Recognition with Missing Values on Smartphones"!
- Jue Wang, Yanyan Jiang, Chang Xu, Qiwei Li, Tianxiao Gu, Jun Ma, Xiaoxing Ma, and Jian Lu. AATT+: Effectively Manifesting Concurrency Bugs in Android Apps. Science of Computer Programming (SCP), Vol. 163, pp. 1-18, Oct 2018. (pdf)
I obtained my Ph.D. degree in computer science and technology from Nanjing University (NJU) in 2015 (Ph.D. advisor: Prof. Xianping TAO), and Bachelor degree in computer science and technology from Nanjing University in 2003.
I am now an assistant professor with Nanjing University.
I received the following awards or honors (reversely chronological order):
- I received "NJU Charismatic Advisor Award" (南京大学魅力导师奖) in 2018.
- I received "JSCS Contribution Award of Science and Technology Services" (江苏省计算机学会科技服务贡献奖) in 2018.
- I received "Outstanding Coach Award" (江苏省大学生程序设计竞赛“优秀教练”) in 2008.
My current interests focus on following topics:
- Context-aware Computing
- Smart Space
Software Analysis and Testing of Android Apps
- Resource Leak Detection
- Repackaging/Cloned App Detection
- 2018, Autumn: Problem Solving(3) (Dept. CSE)
- 2018, String: Problem Solving(2) (Dept. CSE)
- 2017, Autumn: Problem Solving(1) (Dept. CSE)
- 2017, Spring: Problem Solving(4) (Dept. CSE)
- 2016, Autumn: Problem Solving(3) (Dept. CSE)
- 2016, String: Problem Solving(2) (Dept. CSE)
- 2015, Autumn: Problem Solving(1) (Dept. CSE)
- 2015, Spring: Problem Solving(4) (Dept. CSE)
- 2014, Autumn: Problem Solving(3) (Dept. CSE)
- 2012-2014, Summer:ACM/ICPC Programming (Dept. CSE)
- 2009, Autumn:Preliminary Problem Solving (Dept. CSE)