- Institute of Computer Software, Nanjing University
- System & Program Analysis Research (SPAR)
- Room 812, Computer Science and Technology Building
- liqiwei_nju (at) 163 dot com
I received my B. Sc degree in Department of Computer Science and Technology from Nanjing University in July 2014. From then on, I am enrolled in the Graduate School of Nanjing University under the supervision of Prof. Chang Xu.
My research interests include software engineering and software testing, especially testing and analysis of Android Apps. And now, I'm focusing on energy diagnosis and race detection for Android apps.
- “CyanDroid: Stable and Effective Energy Inefficiency Diagnosis for Android Apps”, Science China Information Sciences (SCIS), 2016.
- “Effectively manifesting concurrency bugs in Android apps” , in Proceedings of the 23rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) , 209–216, 2016.
- 2015 (Spring), Principles and Techniques of Compilers (For undergraduate).
Honors and Awards
- Young Fellow Scholarship Award of Microsoft Research Asia, Aug 2013
- Outstanding students of Nanjing University, Nov 2012
- Grand Prize of Scholarship of Top Notch Plan, Oct 2012
- XINHONGJI Scholarship and Grants, 2011 - 2014