Yanyan Jiang 蒋炎岩
Dept. of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Ph.D. (Nanjing University , 2017)
Visiting Scholar (Ohio State University , 2015)
I'm a coder striving to make programming less miserable. I'm interested in technologies that can automatically make computer software better: testing, analysis, and synthesis. (知乎专栏 and chronological list of my publications.)
- Software Testing and Analysis
- Program Synthesis
- Programming Tricks for Fun and Profits
- Operating Systems (Spring 2018).
- I am working on the Project-N in which students build a complete computer system (NPC SoC, NEMU system emulator, Nanos operating system, NCC compiler, and applications) from scratch. I am the inventor of Nanos and AbstractMachine in Project-N, and contributed to the overall system-stack design.
- We got Second Place in the 2017 Loongson Cup computer system design contest.
- Papers: Plagiarism Detection (Needle [SIGCSE-China18]).
- Selected talks:
- “计算：万物的起源和终点” (Keynote speech at 2014 JSOI Winter Camp at Mudu high school).
- “从逻辑门到电子计算机” (Guest lecture for 2014 Introduction to Computer System at NJU).
- PC Member: SATE2018 (中文)
- Scientific Program Committee member of Jiangsu Olympiad in Informatics (the official programming contest hoster for high school students).
- Coach of the programming contest training team at Nanjing University.
Honors and Awards
- 2016 Distinguished Student of Nanjing University (the only PhD student out of ten winners).
- 2014 MSRA Fellowship Award; 2015 and 2010 National Scholarship;
- First Place in the 2014 Huawei Cup Regional Programming Contest; Second Place in the 2012 Tencent Hackathon.
- During my collegiate years, I competed in ACM-ICPC regional contests for two Gold Medals and earned 49th Place in the 2009 World Finals.
Last Update: April 12, 2018