Gallery of Research Projects
I do research for fun and, sometimes, for profit.
- Crash consistency bugs
- “Crash consistency validation made easy” , in Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE) , 133–143, 2016.
Analysis of Android apps
- Concurrency bugs
- “Effectively manifesting concurrency bugs in Android apps” , in Proceedings of the 23rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) , 209–216, 2016.
- Gesture bugs
- “Testing Android apps via guided gesture event generation” , in Proceedings of the 23rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC) , 201–208, 2016.
- Clone detection
- “RepDroid: An automated tool for Android application repackaging detection” , in Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC) , 132–142, 2017.
- Understanding shared memory dependence
- A Survey
- “Approaches to obtaining shared memory dependences for dynamic analysis of concurrent programs: A survey”, Journal of Software (in Chinese) , 747–763, 2017.
- “Online shared memory dependence reduction via bisectional coordination” , in Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE) , 822–832, 2016.
- “Optimistic shared memory dependence tracing” , in Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE) , 524–534, 2015.
- “CARE: Cache guided deterministic replay for concurrent Java programs” , in Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) , 457–467, 2014.