SPAR Seminar (2018 Fall)
16:00-17:00, Every Tuesday, Room 229
Discuss software engineering, programming language, and system papers that have novel and significant contributions. Tool tutorials are also welcomed.
- (Oct 16) Jingxin Fan: Software Performance Self-Adaptation through Efﬁcient Model Predictive Control [ASE 17]; Da Li: Tell Them Apart: Distilling Technology Differences from Crowd-Scale Comparison Discussions [ASE 18].
- Zelin Zhao
- Yuju Shen; Jue Wang
- Dawei Cheng
- Dongjie Chen; Shaocong Liu
- Yang Cao
- Chenxi Zhang, Fengmin Shi
- Cong Li
- Yanxiang Tong; Xianfei Ou
- Wenjie Li
- Weiyu Ye; Huiyan Wang
- Qingwei Sun
- (Sep 11) Jinci Chen: Avoiding the Familiar to Speed Up Test Case Reduction [QRS 18]; Rui Qiu: Learning to Prioritize Test Programs for Compiler Testing [ICSE 17].
- (Sep 18) Zenan Li: DeepGauge: Multi-Granularity Testing Criteria for Deep Learning Systems [ASE 18].
- (Sep 25) Di Huang: SEEDE: Simultaneous Execution and Editing in a Development Environment [ASE 18]; Yi Liu: Efficiently Manifesting Asynchronous Programming Errors in Android Apps [ASE 18].
- (Oct 9) Yuehuan Wang: DeepMutation: Mutation Testing of Deep Learning Systems [ISSRE 18].