SPAR Seminar (2019 Spring)
16:00-17:00, Every Tuesday, Room 229
Discuss software engineering, programming language, and system papers that have novel and significant contributions. Tool tutorials are also welcomed.
- (Mar 26) Dongjie Chen: Optimistic Hybrid Analysis: Accelerating Dynamic Analysis through Predicated Static Analysis [ASPLOS'19].
- (Apr 2) Huiyan Wang
- (Apr 9) Weiyu Ye
- (Apr 16) Yuju Shen
- (Apr 23) Yi Liu, Qingwei Sun
- (Apr 30) Rui Qiu
- (May 7) Dawei Chen
- (May 14) Yang Cao
- (May 21) Jingxin Fan
- (May 28) Di Huang, Yuehuan Wang
- (Jun 4) Jinci Chen
- (Jun 11) Da Li
- (Jun 18) Jue Wang
- (Jun 25) Fengmin Shi
- (Jul 2) Cong Li, Yanxiang Tong
- (Jul 9) Xianfei Ou
- (Jul 16) Chenxi Zhang
- (Mar 5) Wenjie Li: Characterizing and Detecting Inefficient Image Displaying Issues in Android Apps.
- (Mar 12) Zenan Li: Towards Optimal Concolic Testing [ICSE18].
- (Mar 19) Zelin Zhao: Mvedsua: Higher Availability Dynamic Software Updates via Multi-Version Execution [ASPLOS19], Shaocong Liu: Self-Hiding Behavior in Android Apps: Detection and Characterization[ICSE18].