SPAR Seminar (2018 Spring)
Discuss software engineering, programming language, and system papers that have novel and significant contributions. Tool tutorials are also welcomed.
Every Wednesday 4pm @ Computer Science and Technology Building 229.
- (May 23) Qingwei Sun: UI Driven Android Application Reduction [ASE 17]; Jue Wang: SimplyDroid: Efficient Event Sequence Simplification for Android Application [ASE 17].
- Yuju Shen
- Zenan Li; Shengtao Yue
- Weiyu Ye
- Yi Liu; Rui Qiu
- Bingying Guo
- Da Li; Wenjie Li
- Yanxiang Tong
- Chenxi Zhang
- (Mar 21) Jiarong Wu: Neural-Guided Deductive Search for Real-Time Program Synthesis from Examples [ICLR 18].
- (Mar 28) Jinci Chen: Precise Condition Synthesis for Program Repair [ICSE 17]; Xianfei Ou: Java and Scala’s Type Systems are Unsound [OOPSLA 16].
- (Apr 4) Yuehuan Wang: Practical Black-Box Attacks against Machine Learning [ASIACCS 17].
- (Apr 11) Cong Li: Reliable Third-Party Library Detection in Android and its Security Applications [CCS 16], LibRadar: Fast and Accurate Detection of Third-party Libraries in Android Apps [ICSE 16], WuKong: A Scalable and Accurate Two-Phase Approach to Android App Clone Detection [ISSTA 15]; Jingxin Fan: Proactive Self-Adaptation under Uncertainty: A Probabilistic Model Checking Approach [FSE 15].
- (Apr 18) Shaocong Liu: Systematically Testing Background Services of Mobile Apps [ASE 17].
- (Apr 25) Yang Cao: Skyfire: Data-Driven Seed Generation for Fuzzing [SP 17]; Dongjie Chen: Repairing Sequential Consistency in C/C++ 11 [PLDI 17].
- (May 2) Dawei Cheng: LAMP: Data Provenance for Graph Based Machine Learning Algorithms through Derivative Computation [FSE 17].
- (May 9) Jiaxing Dong: DroidInjector: A Process Injection-baseddynamic Tracking System for Runtime Behaviors of Android Applications [Computer & Security 17].
- (May 16) Huiyan Wang: Discovering Relational Specifications [FSE 17].